Sunday, July 1, 2007



HAPPY CANADA DAY !!
Happy holiday for all of you Canadians, and Independence day in a few days for all you Americans. Holidays in the summer are so great there is always lots going on.
Today Darin, Dalton, Grandma, Roger, and out neighbour Frank went out for a long 4 wheeler ride. The trails will be great since it rained so hard yesterday. Really takes down the dust. I didn't go, my bike currently has no insurance and Tyson will go on the bike but he gets bored with it quick ( like everything) and I don't like to tie him on it. I just would rather stay home. better safe than sorry. So I did the laundry that I couldn't finish yesterday because of the rain.
That was my excitement for the day. Tonight though we went to the fireworks in Belleville. We loved them as always and Tyson learned a new word.
IDIOT
We were sitting by Tim Hortons and some guy pulled out screeching his tires and there are tons of people and kids sitting along side the road. So Darin says. "that guy is such and idiot" It would figure that the only word that Tyson would pick up in that sentence was idiot. We heard it all the rest of the night any time he heard a noise he didn't like.
Again sorry there is no title. Blogger must definitely be experiencing problems.
Hope your holiday is or will be a good one!
Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment