Thursday, August 30, 2007

First ever sleep over....

Today was Dalton's first ever sleep over. He has slept over before when I have worked nights but never at a friends. It has been Nan's, Bev & Angie's, Grandma's, Scott & Colleen's, but this was a first.
He went to the Lightfoots. I worked 3-11pm and Leslie came over and picked him up. She didn't think he would stay. Keaton tried it last year and didn't. Not Dalton. He couldn't wait to go.
Leslie emailed me at 1200am to let me know he was great and that they had just went to bed after playing on the PS2 all evening.
Dalton loves to go to the Lightfoots. I am surprised though, they have a hot tub and he hasn't been in it yet! He was looking forward to going swimming tomorrow in their in ground pool! He likes Keaton's sister too. Chloe. He said she is very cute. I laughed because she likes Dalton too, she told Leslie that Dalton is kinder to her than her brother. She starts school this year too!
My little fella is growing up, hard to believe he is going to be 7!
Thanks Lightfoot family Dalton had a great time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment