Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tyson's 2nd birthday!!

I'm typing this post in green because Tyson has been tractor crazy for a couple of months now. Doesn't help that we live beside a coop and they go by a hundred times a day!
So his second birthday was here and I decided to make him a couple of cakes, as always. We had the normal birthday crowd and BBQ. Everybody seemed to have a good time, I however found out later maybe that wasn't the case. But you know what it doesn't matter I had fun, Tyson had tons of fun and if you don't like the way things are done then stay home. Not a good attitude I know but I don't care. Not to mention apparently I am suppose to have mind reading skills I didn't know about. Oh well water under the bridge. I have learned though keep your darn mouth shut about anything because anything can be changed to suit someone else's purpose, hurt people feelings, stress relationships, and cause a rift that can never be totally repaired! So I'm not sure what will happen with Dalton's party yet but I think it may just be the kids and that's it. We'll see.
Anyway, enough babbling. I made him a hay field with a tractor on it, and a train station that actually worked. He loved them.
I'll post some pictures of the party when I get them. Angie took tons of them but she didn't load them on my computer and the girl is never home to get them. And if she emailed them too me, because I have dial up it would take days to load them all! So once I can track the girl down I will post some!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment