Sunday, August 26, 2007

Karen's birthday breakfast!

Today we went out for Breakfast to Cora's. It was Karen's birthday breakfast. We had a good time, girls only. Except Tyson. Dalton went to the trailer with Mom after Tyson's party for the rest of the weekend and daddy is sleeping while we went. The girls were happy to see him anyway. Karen's actually birthday is Tuesday I think.

We had too much to eat but it is always good there. Here is my little man behaving, for a sec. He was good and ate well. And played at the table with his tractors. Karen will probably kill me for posting this but well, wouldn't be the first time she wanted to do that I'm sure. That's what being friends is all about!
This is Karen in the burgundy shirt.She is the kindest person I think I know. She is great at her job and has a great heart with her friends. She doesn't mix words if she has a problem with you, if you have made her mad, or if she doesn't like you. She is good at praising people who deserve it and is genuinely a great person. I am glad she is my friend.
I think they all went to Bloomfield after breakfast but I had to work. So I didn't. A picture of Ethel, talking like always. Gotta love her. I do. I have a great bunch of friends.You know, I have a happy family, a great bunch of friends, I may not have a lot of money, but My life is full! Therefore I am rich.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment