Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mini golfing....


I promised Dalton that we would go mini golfing before I went back to work. he loves mini golf. I'm not sure why but he does. So today we went. I am into the second week of my holidays and time is going quick so I thought we had better get it done!


We played a double game. Mini then the monster golf. He had a great time and about two minutes after we got in the van it started to pour!! Of course Dalton won.


He got a hole in one and we so proud of himself. I laughed at his reaction.


Something so small can make such a great time! It's hard to believe that he is growing up so quickly. My big boy now!

Pretty soon this little fella will be two. I can't believe that either!He had fun too, he just ran around chasing the ball!



I'll have to try to get them out golfing again before school starts they love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment