Friday, August 24, 2007

Finding a babysitter!

Finding a babysitter this fall for the kids was not fun! Everybody that I found pretty much wanted enough money that it wouldn't be worth working!
I need someone some nights after 6pm and people just don't do that. And if they do it costs you a mint.The one woman wouldn't get my kids until 230 for Ty and 410 pm for Dalton and if they were picked up by 7pm including supper it was 40.00 are you kidding me?
Any way, I got one of the girls from work. He son Miles is 17. He is in his last year of high school and they live around the corner. he is watching the boys in the afternoon after 230pm thank goodness high school gets out early now.
So if I work 3- 11pm it works out great. Fortunately most of the girls at work hate that shift. Woo hoo for me! And if I work 12-8pm fortunately, Miles can get Dalton but Tyson goes to Nan's. Thank goodness for Nan!!
Mom likes it too because she gets to spend time with Tyson alone. She can be a bit closer to him, she is much closer with the other kids. She doesn't get to spend too much time with him like that. She had all the other kids full time but with her back and Dad getting to be a bigger handful, part time for him is enough. He loves to go there. And I think Dad likes to have him, and Mom but I know she finds him a handful compared to the other boys. He is nothing like them! NOTHING!
So I'm glad that it all worked out finally but it was worrying me for a bit there. If I have to give 1/2 my paycheck away I might just as well stay home! I would love that but with Darin laid off in the winter I'm not sure how we would make out!

No comments:

Post a Comment