Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy day..

So after working nights last night, and having Tyson home with me all day we had to decide what we were going to get accomplished today. I told both kids that if they were good today that we would go to the movie tonight. It was cheap night and I also had a pay one get one free pass. So The three of us got in for just over $10.00. Call me cheap, call me frugal, call me whatever you like but I gotta love when you can get a deal like that!
So after Dalton got off to school, Tyson and I decided that we were going to go and pick some strawberries. Have you ever taken a 4 year old strawberry picking? Not fun. We made out OK though. I made it into a contest to see who could find the biggest berry. Then he would pick one, and bring it to me and compare. If it was bigger he was happy if not it went in the basket. Either way, I win. We picked 6 quarts. That should last a day or two. They never last around here.
after that we came home, vacuumed and cleaned up the house. Got some supper ready and headed out to the movies. We saw...It was very cute and the boys both like it very much. Tyson got fidgety near the end but he did a good job for the fella that can't sit long. We got some popcorn so that helped.
Popcorn... food of champions...not... especially when it is covered in a ton of butter. I ate some but we ended up bringing quite a bit of it home. I didn't get a walk today. I was hoping to get one but with the rain, being busy today and having Tyson home it just didn't happen. Not to mention I was exhausted by the afternoon from working last night.
I don't get upset if I don't walk, or have some sort of activity everyday. I try to , it makes me feel better but life happens and I am finding that I just have to find a way to merge the two together. It can't be an all or nothing situation this time. So I do my best and don't get hung up over it.
But you can bet that it will happen tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment