Friday, June 18, 2010

It all takes an effort.

Did you ever notice that anything that is ever worthwhile in your life takes an effort?


  • Your kids bring you so much love, grief, comfort, pain, happiness, unhappiness but most of all Love. They take so much effort. They need people to take the time to make them into good human beings. Caring human beings. Not selfish, not hurtful, just all around good people. It all takes time. In the end if you have taught them right it will be worthwhile.


  • Your job. If you don't put some kind of worthwhile effort into it and you don't enjoy it and then your unhappy, struggling and miserable. It takes an effort to be happy and good at it. No matter what the job may be.


  • Friendships. If you want a friendship to last for a lifetime, you have to put an effort in. If you don't the friends distance themselves and the friendship fades and people move on. Friendships are 50/50 both people need to make the effort or it won't last.

  • Marriage. It works alot the same way as a friendship. If it is going to last then you have to make an effort. It has to be 50/50 whether it is money, kids, time, housework all the things that come in a relationship, it has to be an honest effort by both people or it just doesn't work. And divorce is inevitable.

My health is finally one of those things that I am going to make an effort. I have been making an effort. It is a priority. Pain or no pain, if it is worthwhile then I have to make and effort.

So I guess with that being stated that I must think......

THAT I AM WORTH IT!

It takes a lot to admit it but as I have been feeling better I think I have become better at all the things I said above. whether it is because I am not tired, sluggish and exhausted I don't know but whatever it is I am glad that after 38 years that I am finally not afraid to say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment