Thursday, June 24, 2010

report cards...

So school is out for another year. My kids are thrilled to be done. today was their last day. Tyson asked for chocolate suckers for his class meanwhile Dalton wanted me to make chocolate cupcakes.
I always try to make and participate in all the stuff for school with my kids but when they ask you for extra special treats for their classes it makes it harder for me. I did well and didn't eat anything.
The treats made it to school untouched and in tact. Even with a few to spare but I still didn't eat any. I am doing my best trying to make the best of those 5km walks everyday!
The boys report cards were as good as expected. Dalton always does well. tyson's teacher who is an absolute doll and I am thrilled will have him again next year even though she is going back to teaching part time. Made great comments but my favorite was Tyson passes JK with assistance. I read between the lines and that means..... Tyson made it through because Julie has excellent patience.
I appreciate all those teachers donate and do to assist my kids in thier development and learning. I love our little school!

No comments:

Post a Comment