Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All things soccor!

The day has finally come. The day that Tyson can start to play soccer. He has been waiting to do some sort of activity that involved and organised sport. I am sure it has been because he watches his big brother go to basketball all the time and karate so he was just waiting for his turn.

I am so glad that my children want to be so active. when I was a kid we played outside, rode bikes and all that kinda stuff but kids now a days want to be tied to a video game, computer or television.



Don't get me wrong my kids love all that stuff too, but I am glad that they also enjoy to do all the other things. Tyson would be outside all the time if he could. So here are a few pics of his first night at soccer. Dalton wasn't ugly even though he looks that way, he just forgot his hat and it was so bright and so hot!


Of course Auntie Ethel was there to support him in everything they do!! Thanks Auntie Ethel for the timbits and for just loving us unconditionally! We LOVE you!


Tonight he managed to get a goal and a SHINER! First ever for both. We don't know how but it must have been from an elbow, shoe or a soccor ball. At one point he thought he'd do a David Beckham but yeah....not so much!

Here he is sporting his shiner, a dirty face and the new short hair!


Great Job Ty Ty, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment