Sunday, June 13, 2010

Looking forward to summer...


Summer has always been my favorite time of year. We spend lots of time outside. LOTS. We have a pool and the kids bug to go everyday, rain or shine. Which is good easy exercise. Lots of days while they play and swim I jog around the outside of the pool. They think that I am doing it for their benefit, and for many reasons I am. My health, easier on the bones and joints and they love the cyclone effect they get.

I have to admit though, I think that even though I look terrible in pictures. I am feeling much better even when I put that swimsuit on and it is loose. Not tight sucked to every inch of my body.

I still don't look good in a swimsuit. Compared to last year at this time, I certainly feel better in it. I feel better in it and I feel better emotionally in it.

It's no bikini body, and I am not ever wanting it to be. I just want to be comfortable in the skin I wear and whatever I wear over it.


Then...then I'll be totally happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment