Saturday, June 12, 2010

pictures....

Pictures..... Why is it in pictures that large people look larger and small people look the same?


Does it have anything to do with the way we see ourselves? Do we really look that bad? I know that all my life I have been a bigger girl. I know that all my life I have hated having people take my pictures.


I know that I have made progress, I can see it in my shape, my clothes, and the way I feel. my pants are loose, my shirts are too big, my gut doesn't hold my breasts up, my bra cup is too big but still...


Somehow though I am still not happy with what I see in pictures!
Drop me a comment , click on the little "comment" below

2 comments:

  1. We are always the first to tear ourselves down. Please be kind to yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I always run away from the camera because I'm always shocked when I see the pictures. Somehow I don't see the same thing in the mirror. I'm trying to take progress pictures now but it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete