Friday, July 9, 2010

Despicable Me.......

Today was a rushed day. The boys wanted to go and see "Despicable me". It came out today at the movie theatre. It said SOLD OUT on the Internet yesterday but when I was there last night with Leah I asked and they said it wasn't.
So up I got this morning. I walked before it got too hot, came home we went in the pool for a bit. Ran into town got our tickets for the 1:30pm showing. Ran to pizza Hut to meet Nick and Evelyn for lunch. ( Thank you Evelyn by the way). Went to Canadian Tire to get a clothes line. Which I love. Then off to the movie.
The kids loved it. It was very cute for the kids. They were glued to their seats for the entire movie. i am just hoping that Tyson didn't get too many bad ideas from it! Some days I think I could write a movie with the same title for him!
I made good choices as far as the pizza went but gosh darn it I love the cinnibites!! Never the less still glad I walked this am. Not an excuse but I just don't feel as guilty if I hadn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment