Friday, July 23, 2010

how did you spend your week??


Well , it was a quiet week with no kids here. I haven't walked since Monday. I have been out staining everyday. I just felt the deck was so important and without Tyson here it was so much easier and I worked everyday 3-11pm so it was difficult to fit it in. I feel OK since it is work but not cardio. I had to get it done while I could. Steph came down to help and we will be doing theirs once ours is complete. Easy way to work together and get them done. The spindles are the worst part. but generally I think it looks pretty darn good. I have to admit though I am glad it is done. ( almost)
Happy Birthday to Scotty today too. We love you very much and are glad that you are such an important part of our life!! Love you tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment