Thursday, July 15, 2010

going to the trailer ...

We went to my parents trailer today. It was a beautiful day. My kids had a great time. Dalton was there about 2 minutes and realized his friend Katelyn was there and he was gone down to her water trampoline. Tyson on the other hand wasn't so lucky. He got stuck back at the trailer with us. My Mom had purchased a little pool for Tyson so we filled it up. He did his darnest to get everybody in it with him!! He managed to convince a few!!
Auntie Angino ( as he calls her)
And Dalton....

But then he was all on his own... and by the looks of it he managed quite well. because he spent the next 2 hours doing this...it's sideways but you'll manage and get the point.

On the lifestyle front, I have given up on the scale. I have decided it is not my friend. I feel good, I am walking everyday almost and I have been keeping my food on tact. No emotional or bored eating happening. So whatever it says is just a number. I am doing what I need to do and I have just decided that the scale will not determine how I will let myself feel.

don't get me wrong I am still going to weigh myself but I am not going to let it determine my mood. Or how good I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment