Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Nanny!!

Well today is my Mom's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is but she is only as old as we rub it in... hahaha. Anyway Dalton got up early on Tuesday and made her a carrot cake (bad Mommy forgot to take a picture) so we could take it over after the dentist visit. She was surprised I think. We couldn't go today because I was on 3-11pm this week. So we had it a couple of days early. He almost missed the bus making that cake . Hope you enjoyed it Mom!
Other than that Darin has his surgery tomorrow on his nose and hopefully all goes well. i have a couple of cuties of Tyson I will post once I get a chance this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom! You can't go wrong with carrot cake...yummm!

    ReplyDelete