Monday, January 8, 2007

My Weekend Project....

Well I spend my weekend busy as ever. Imagine.. with Tyson feeling better, working nights, Jesse's birthday and having two projects to finish. I managed to get one done.
It is a baby quilt, pillow, diaper storage bag, curtain, and dresser duster. All for a little girl obviously. It is only the second baby quilt I have made but I didn't think that it turned out too bad. Actually I kinda liked it.
maybe I will attempt to make a large one one day but until the kids get a little bigger I think the small ones will do. Stick to what I do best.
I'm not sure what that is tole painting, scrap booking, sewing.... hmmm. I dunno. Maybe none. If I was good enough maybe I could make a career out of it and not work!! HAHAHA!
Now on to finish my last project for my sister in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment