Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Year's Day 2007!!




Well New Years Day went off without a hitch. I worked New Years Eve nights ( of course) and came into work finding that one of the individuals that I assist has the flu.. Lucky me. And so I spent most of my night cleaning up well you can imagine. Needless to say now you know why I have been so tardy with the blog.

We went to Mom & Dad's New Years day. I got to sleep most of the day. The boys went 4 wheeling once Tyson had a nap and I got to sleep all morning before that. I was unusually exhausted for some reason. Little did I know I was getting sick! Well we had supper and the kids were full of it as always. And getting a picture of them was as painful as always. As you can see above Jesse was as impressed as always. Leah being a smart ass and didn't think that I would publish this picture. ( There you go Leah!) Don and Bridget came too. That was nice I think that it is great that they live much closer now and Mom and Dad can spend more time with them. ( They lived in Oshawa before this summer and Mom and Dad only got to spend time with them at the trailer).

So after we came home and I got the kids ready for bed and Darin and I went too! At 9pm! What is that??? Well I found out once I got up the next morning. Sick...Ohhhh was I sick! All day I didn't know what end to put in the toilet! Still the friends toilet! Have to make sure it is well disinfected before we take it back ! (hahaha) Returning a toilet ever heard such a thing?

Around 5pm the little man walked up to me and well guess what.. projectile right across the room. Oh nasty. So I picked him up and ran for the tub. He got rid of the rest of it there. Really what I needed myself sick. So out I am with the carpet cleaner, cleaning up this mess. Darin couldn't I know him. He can barely change a shitty ass without puking! he has finally managed though!

So then I bathed him and gave him some pedilyte and put him to bed. I think he just laid there all night and rested. I don't think he ever really slept. I was changing his sheets and butt it seemed every half hour or so. So today is now Thursday and he is still sick. Two days.

His poor little butt is fire red with diaper rash and I change him so much and have used a whole tube of rash cream that I don't think that P&G needs to sell to anyone else this week! And he just doesn't want to eat now. Yesterday he refused and I didn't push and today he ate but it all came back up again. So we'll see what Friday brings! Hopefully he is feeling better!

Dalton wants to go skating today with Nick and Jesse we will see what this afternoon brings! In my world just less vomit and diarrhea at this point would be good. Luckily so far though Dalton and Darin haven't got it and hopefully they don't!
So Happy New Year to all! Hopefully the new year bring new life, new experiences, and new challenges to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment