Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Here you go Nan!!


The orange haired wonder. In his stocking from Nan & Poppa this year Dalton got some orange hairspray. He loves it. Orange is his favorite color. Yesterday morning he wanted it on his head. Last night the tub water was orange but that was ok. Talk about ring around the tub.
He said that I need to paint his hair for karate. Orange belt, orange hair. Thing is he'll have orange sweat too running down his head by the time he is done too! He came home from school telling me that all his friends thought it was pretty cool. His Dad said he looked weird. But that's my boy. Fits right in with the rest of the family. And ya know what if he wants orange hair... well... hmm let him have it. He could be doing/wanting worse things. I can say that now he isn't a teenager yet!
On a different subject though. I hope Darin's Mom is enjoying the Dominican. She left a few days ago. I'm sure that without a doubt she is. Darin's Dad passed about a year and a half ago and Mom has tried lots of new stuff since. Good for her. And this is something she has decided to do. I'm sure with Wilma and her sister a great time will be had by all. (Lucky woman). First trip out of the country she has ever had. KUDOS TOO YOU MOM!! Hope your having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the orange hair looks great! And the way I look at it: it's temporary so much easier for you to deal with. I have a 9 year old who goes through phases and the hair is no problem for us now. We got over our 1st major request right before halloween. Talk about a new hair do... check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/yffkyw
    I was a bit horified at first. but we compromised and it worked out well.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog about the treats at Reids and Taste of Country. I have seen them in both places but have never bought them. I hate diet food so I was skeptical. I live close to both so I will have head over to buy them!

    ReplyDelete