Friday, January 19, 2007

Who's that jail bird??


Nanny and Poppa watched Tyson today while Dalton went to school and I went with Darin to have his nose operation ( all is well he made out fine and will be home on Sat Am). Mom said that he was trying to put this outfit on all day. Now that I look at it it seems rather fitting for my boy! I thought it was too cute!!
Like I said Darin made out fine, the waiting for a cigarette killed him more than the surgery. He hates the packing in his nose but he will have it out soon enough. I rushed home from the hospital because the neighbour Tracy (Greatest neighbour ever) ( actually I have two great neighbours) put and took Dalton off the bus today for me. THANKS TRAC!! To call Darin's Mom, and others. And to pick Darin up a few things for the night. Then to Mickey D's, Mom's for Tyson and back up to the hospital so Darin could see the kids for a quick sec.
Then back home to get them in bed. What a night. Oh well. Made up for the very long day waiting. So off to get Darin is the morning and Grandma Martin is coming down in the afternoon. To tell us about her trip!
So until tommorrow when I can actually breathe before I head out to work have a great night all!!
THANKS AGAIN...NANNY, POPPA, UNCLE ED, AND TRACY!!!
WHAT WOULD WE EVER DO WITHOUT YOU!

2 comments:

  1. THat is the cutest little jailbird I have ever seen. He doesn't look like a criminal at all. Isn't that what they say though. Most criminals don't really look scary? lol! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure looks cute! So glad you had such great help with him and also that the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete