Sunday, January 7, 2007

The shirt says it all!!!

Well...he is feeling better but his butt is still sore and I'm sure will take a few days to clear up. But he is eating again. And managing to keep it down. Good thing because I work nights tonight (Friday) and Darin can't handle it when he gets sick never mind the kids. You can see it in his eyes still. He is actually asking to go to bed. He isn't sleeping just laying there resting. That's OK though. Once he is better 100% I'm sure he'll be all rested and ready to terrorize!
He got this outfit for Christmas! I thought how fitting (when he is feeling better of course). It says.... " I'm having a monster Moment". He has lost weight because everything is falling off him. Now for a few days he'll want to eat! Good stuff!
Dalton is sad the holidays are over but happy because tomorrow is Jesse's birthday party and he is staying overnight!
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY JESSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment