Monday, July 23, 2007

Lunch and the park....


Since
Darin had the day off we though that we would make the best of it. He was off and to be quite honest I'd rather not get into why. But he did so we spent the day together as a family so no matter what the reason I won't complain.
The boys took me out for a belated lunch at the Chinese food restaurant. It was good. I didn't post any pictures because Dalton was just plain being goofy! While we were at the restaurant, my Mom called to tell us that my Aunt Leona was at her house for the day. They were just heading out to lunch but they would be back shortly if we were in town and could stop by and see her. She lives in Woodstock which is quite a ways away. So we did we just had to waste some time until they got home. So we went to the park and burned off some energy and calories!


The boy has no fear I swear! He just kept climbing!!
Then Dalton and I went on the teeter todder.



A little more than he bargained for I think!
Then a little sliding fun. Whew it was getting hot by the time we were done so we were glad to get to Nan's for a cold drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment