Friday, July 20, 2007

My Birthday!!

Well today is my birthday. It's almost over now..
Angie & Ethel took me out for lunch, we went to East Side Mario's.
We all had a delightful sandwich and soup combo and some desert. Yup I blew my "eating sensible" I shared a peanut butter and chocolate layer cake slice with Ethel!
Angie got me a gift certificate, and a scratch ticket. Ethel paid for my lunch and got me a really cool box of various cards. From others I got, money from my parents and grandparents, gift card from my brother and his family. My Godparents gave me some timmies gift certificates, Scott & Collen gave me a nice shirt from Northern.
I had a great day even though after lunch I had to go to work! That's OK though I start holidays next week! Ethel and I both thought about taking pictures after lunch!! Duhhhhhh.
THANKS FOR A GREAT AFTERNOON GIRLS! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE BEACH IN A COUPLE WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment