Monday, July 30, 2007

Grandma's birthday!

The last birthday of the month. Grandma Martin's.
Dalton made her a cake today. It was chocolate with strawberry jam in the middle, on the top. With strawberries and whip cream on the top. It was much prettier before I took the picture. It was a hot day and it started to melt! He did a great job though and I was quite proud of him. It was really good too!
We got invited for supper too. I can't remember what she called it but it was good. It had chicken, baby mushrooms and onions and was in a delicious gravy. Darin's mom is such a good cook. I don't think I have ever had anything bad at her house. (Except cottage roll) but I hate that regardless and up until A couple of years ago I ate it anyway until Darin told her.


We finally figured out what to do with Tyson. Dalton put him on the leash at Grandma's and Tyson loved it he was treating it like a bungee cord. He would run to the end of it until it knocked him down and then laugh his head off. Is that considered abuse? He was laughing his head off! We couldn't stop laughing at him laughing! He still didn't manage to wear himself out though.
One final birthday wish and a kiss for Granny!

Happy Birthday Mom! Thanks for supper! It was yummy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the idea of the bungy leash. Plus he had a blast with it.
    Happy Birthday to Grandma Martin. The dessert looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete