Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Water park....

Today I had to work at 3pm but we thought that we would make the most of the day that we had. It was so warm. So we got up first thing this morning and prepared some stuff to take to the new Trenton water park. the kids had a great time. We called Evelyn and Nick to join us. Nick knew yesterday and was bugging Grandma as soon at he got to her house at 7:30am about when I was going to call.

So once I called he was even more excited. We met up about 10:30 am and the kids were hard to contain after that. Once we got to the park they had so much fun we couldn't hardly tear them away except to tell them that we were going to McDonald's for lunch.
This is the whole park, you can't see everything I know but it gives you an idea of why the kids had so much fun! They have so many different things. A giant dumping bucket. Sprayers. Misters for the little ones, fountains out o the floor, etc. Something for everyone!

Frog head mister!

Tyson wasn't as keen as the bigger kids at playing. He found the water a little bit intimidating and cold so he was happy to sit and watch.. and snack!

Following our play, we went to Micky D's for lunch. The kids had a great day and they can't wait to go again! It was a fun way to spend my day with my kids before I had to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment