Monday, July 16, 2007

Birthday supper & etest...

Well with my birthday just a few short days away, Darin got busy checking out my van for final emissions testing today. So we got up this morning and headed to the garage to get it done. in Ontario as some of you know we have to have this test done to make sure your vehicle isn't making too many emissions in the air. Anyhow, mine failed!! I was so upset. come to find out all it needed was an oxygen sensor. We thought maybe it had been going for a while. But didn't know for sure. Anyway almost 200.00 later after the tests and plates and sensor, I can drive my van!
Tyson didn't care he was happy playing with the toys at the garage..

Tonight we had Terry & Steph up for supper, they are our friends that live down the street. We enjoyed BBQ beef ribs, and beef roast. Roasted potatoes, homemade bread, cauliflower & broccoli with cheese sauce and here goes my exercising... chocolate cake and ice cream. Since I work on Friday for my birthday I though we would have cake tonight. All of supper was great if I can say so myself.
Dalton commented that I always make everybody else's cake why didn't I make my own. I told him that if I had to make my own cake it would ruin the fun of it. I must say, the cake was good too. I was good though only had a small piece!


As you can see from Tyson, he enjoyed wearing it almost as much as we did eating it! If you didn't know better, you would have though it was his birthday!

So Happy Birthday to me. On Friday Angie & Ethel are taking me out for lunch before I go to work. I cannot wait! I love my special friends. I am looking forward to spending time with them!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment