Sunday, July 15, 2007

My pride & Joy!

Today we have an Anniversary party to go to. My Godparents have been married 50 years. Can you imagine? I cannot. Not that that is a bad thing, it just seems like forever. Anyway, for a change my boys were actually clean and reasonably dressed up for the party so we stopped at the park and took a few pictures of them together.

Trying to get Tyson to sit still for more than two seconds to get a good picture is a miracle as you can see.

This park is in my old neighbourhood. At one time is was just an empty lot. Amazing how things can change in just a few years. It is actually a great place to have pictures taken now and many people have their wedding photos done here. The sun was actually shining so Dalton is squinting. But that was OK a good picture none the less.


And the wiggler..

Again with the eyes shut or this picture would have turned out great. no matter. They look great!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment