Saturday, July 12, 2008

A day of fun!

This is Todd. Remember a few weeks back I told you about him getting engaged. Well this is him. Sorry ladies. He's Steph's now!
Anyway, on Saturday, we went to Crowe river in Marmora four wheeling. Todd, Darin, the boys, myself and Darin's Mom. We had a ton of fun. We rode up, had a picnic and a swim, the boys fished a little, and it rained again. After that we rode into Marmora and had an icecream come and rode back home. We had a really good day.
Tyson munching on some lunch...Then munching on some of Grandma's lunch...
Then he caught a fish!!
Or should I say he caught some bait! Big one eh??
Then he and Todd thought they should splash each other a bit. I'm not sure who won that battle by the end of the day. I think Todd will be a good Dad once he and Steph start their family.
Dalton wanted me to take a picture of his dirty face. He started out on my bike behind me but spent the rest of the day riding on the back of Todd's bike because he has the seat.
Tyson and Grandma wandering around waiting...that is before Tyson found the water and sat down right in the middle of the pond!! Todd watching Tyson play and Dalton ride around. Generally, we all just visited while they played.
Dalton was riding around on my bike..
We had a great day. Thanks Grandma and Todd. We'll have to do it again when Stephanie has the weekend off. We missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment