Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paperwork... am I a secretary....WILL IT EVER END??

Just so everyone knows...this is not fun. Nothing about it is fun. Everyone keeps saying look at how much "Fun" it will be to go shopping and get new stuff. Have a new house, new clothes etc. Just for reference. It isn't.
You have to shop because you have to. We shopped before for clothes that fit and not necessarily ones you liked. You have to watch your money before the insurance company owes you too much. The paperwork has taken me over 100 hours of my life to complete. And that is no exaggeration. It is just endless sheets of schedule of loss sheets, inventory lists, photocopying, and I have permanent writers cramp.
I suppose once we have our house, once we get more settlement money and once we can actually go shopping with out stress it might be fun. But even after we do get to that point, there will still be more paperwork!
I have a part time job every night from 9 -1am normally finishing it up without kids so I can concentrate on it!
Aug!!


No comments:

Post a Comment