Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good visit with an old friend.

Today I went to see an old friend. Christine Vos. It was so nice to see her. I haven't seen he in almost a year, since she and Terry took over their independent grocery store. And moved away from Belleville. We worked together at Plainfield for year's.
It was so nice to catch up and hear about all the things good and bad that have been going on. She didn't know about the house until a few days ago and she saw it here. She was shocked as most people. She has been so busy, which I know she is. She just hasn't stopped by the page.
We met at the pirate ship park around 10am. She had an appointment, so she was coming to town. The kids got to play around and run and have fun at their favorite place and we got to visit. Dalton was playing along and I heard him yell out that he found Bailey. Mike and Tina's grandson. Julie was there chasing him around as he played. Once he found my kids, she was chasing a bit faster. LOL.
I didn't recognize Christine at first she had a new hairdo. Different colour and cut. it was nice once you got used to it but very different for Christine. It was a great visit. I showed her the pics of the house. What was left after the fire. And the tear down ones from Monday. It was funny cause if you flip through the pics fast on the camera it is just like a cartoon strip and just like being here.
We had a good catch up visit and I am glad that we got to sit and have a chat. Thanks Christine. I miss you! Don't forget to call me once you get that boat and sail it to Belleville!

No comments:

Post a Comment