Friday, July 11, 2008

survey...fireworks

So the guys came and took the wood for the forms down today and it looks great. Soon after the survey guys came and marked out on the forms where the cement walls go so the guys can centre them properly. Didn't take them long.
This weekend is the waterfront festival for the city of belleville. Tonight was the fireworks. We had a busy day so we didn't make it to the parade. Sorry Nan! But we did make it to the fireworks. Mike and Tina stopped by so they came to the fireworks with us. Here are a few pictures of the fun!
This is Mikey, he is Jocelyne's Daddy. They are a lot of fun. Besided the fact we can tease Mike until he can't laugh anymore. I was trying to figure out my new camera to take a few pictures of the fireworks but I don't know really by the looks of them if I ever really did!
This is Tina, Mike's much better half! She too spoils my kids so I guess Joc comes by it honestly. You know what though... is it ever a bad thing to have friends that love your kids to death? I think not.
So we enjoyed our Tim Horton's and the show. Went home put the kids to bed, visited some more, and then we hit the bed too! Tommorrow is a big day! You'll have to wait and see what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment