Friday, July 25, 2008

Water fun

There wasn't a whole lot happening at the house today so I decided that I would take the kids to Trenton today to play at the water park and ship. They love that park. The water park and the large amount of play equipment keeps them busy and they just run back and forth.
I didn't put Tyson's headband on thinking he would be OK. All he did was run through all the fountains that shoot out of the ground! Little bugger! Figures! All he did was run around. Finally I had to go into the water park just to keep track of him amongst all the other kids. I didn't want to be an interactive mom today! LOL!
I went home almost as wet as them!
Dalton likes to stay at the water stations and either have water dumped on him or spray others. He tried to reach me too! Haha. I stayed far enough away he couldn't reach.
Tyson tried to stop the spays but that didn't happen.... and then he would laugh his head off!
After the water park they zoomed around on the equipment and played to dry off. nanny called and they were at our house looking for us. So we packed up and met them at their house. We had a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana! Looks like that was a really fantastic day. I really miss that park and the entire Quinte area actually! It was nice to hear from you on my newest blog! We are not sure when it is going to air yet. As soon as I know I will update the blog with all the details. In the mean time keep checking back for all the news.

    ReplyDelete