Sunday, July 6, 2008

Monster Trucks in Brighton!!

The Monster Trucks came to Brighton last night. It is a little town about 30 minutes from us. I worked and didn't get to go but Darin took the kids with his cousin Roger and met my brother and nephew there. Usually, when it is an outside show it is so much better. Unfortunately, this was not the case this time.
Darin found that the guys were just having too many problems with their trucks and so they were all afraid to give a good show. One guy blew his transmission.
Regardless...the kids had fun and that is all that matters.
These were little cars that raced.
Tyson of course being his silly little self!
This part of the whole night is Dalton's favorite besides the trucks. The motor cross stunt driver's. Darin said the one guy was fantastic. That was the best part of the whole night.
The monsters doing some stuff. Everyone I have talked to said that it was a very unimpressive night and next time they will be skipping it. I guess even the demolition derby kinda sucked.
Guess I'm glad I went to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment