Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian readers!
Today was a quiet day, we didn't do much. We had some things to take care of around the house. Things that had to get done and cleaned up with the house being torn down yesterday.
So we got the yard cleaned up and the pool vacuumed from all the dust, and we decided that it was time to go for a swim. So we did. The pool was 82* so it was quite warm.
I wanted to take the kids to Zwick's park, there were tons of things going on down there for kids. There was no way I was going to get there with all that had to be done and having to work at today.
Tyson is really loving the pool this year. Too bad he still has to wear his headband and plugs. He learned all about drowning today. He was up on the deck and I was right there but I had turned for just a sec and guess who jumped in. All I had to do was reach out for him but it was enough that now he is afraid to jump in. Can't say that's a bad thing.
And of course my giant fish!! Dalton would never get out of the pool if you didn't make him....I'm confused though because I have to pull teeth to get him in the tub.
KIDS.... Who knows.
Happy Canada Day!!
Enjoy your day, no matter where you live!





No comments:

Post a Comment