Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sick boy...

So Dalton really wanted to go to church camp this week....But unfortunately hie didn't manage to get to go. I believe there was a reason for it when he got up at 2 am this morning vomiting on his father. Darin was less than impressed. He couldn't help it though. Poor fella it continued through out the entire day. I didn't feel all that great myself and was having a few stomach dilemmas myself but I never got sick and he never got the diarrhea. Regardless though he was upset, and disappointed but was glad he wasn't at camp when that happened.
He got up the next day feeling crappy still but he at least could keep something down. Not like yesterday. Tyson never got it nor Darin thank goodness. Tyson did get sick once that night, but I think it was self induced because Dalton was getting all the attention. But that was the end of it, it quit with us. Let's just hope it doesn't come back.
Thanks to the church for praying for Dalton to go.
Have a great time Emily and Sarah. Dalton will be going with you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment