Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thinking of Mark and Trisha ...and the modem

I am thinking or Mark our Pastor his daughters and his wife Trisha who passed last year much before her time. It has been a hard year for Mark and I know his faith has been challenged with his Wife and Mom passing both this year.
We are thinking of him and wishing him the best. Say a little prayer for him. He is one of the nicest people I know. I cannot Thanks him enough for all the kindness that he and the church have shown us since our house fire.
I know he has tried to stay busy to keep his mind occupied, but I am afraid that will all catch up with him sooner or later. He was once a sick man and I think a great deal of him. I know he and his girls will be fine but my thoughts are with them all the same.
On another note though in that crazy storm the other night my modem was fried. So until I get it fixed it may be a few days the way hp is going!! Wish me luck!
** Edited. Sick of HP giving me the run around 3 weeks later and went a bought one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment