Monday, November 16, 2009

Friend.... for life!! And weigh in day!

So I have managed to recruit a friend/ family member on this healthy little life changing journey. I am going to call her Lady P. I don't know what she would like me to share and I know she reads this blog so until I get the go ahead I will just give you tidbits of info.

Lady P is a beautiful woman. She is a cousin in law. I have only met her once but talked to her many times on facebook etc. I adore her. What I do know. She is a woman who is a bit "fluffy" like myself. She loves all the comfort foods, pasta, cheese, and bread , again like myself. She has tried many diets to no avail. ( This info I hear from others in the fam). She needs support like me and I think together because we both have a bad side that we can puch each other to a less "fluffy" version of each of us. I think that the bad side in easch of us, will cause us both to make the other accountable. To encourage and to understand. Then together we can shop for new clothes when we see each other next year. I see no downside. Other than we live so far apart. But email/ facebook will keep us connected.

We can do it Lady P!! I know it!!

On another note. Today was total weigh in day and I am happy to write that I hit the scale at a lighter 216.5lbs. That makes me happy. Not thrilled but happy.

I haven't managed any exercise since last week. I'l have to get on that tommorrow when the boys head out to school. Some days I find with shift work that it is difficult to get a work out in unless I am doing it before I go to bed....then who can sleep??

Any advise for that??? Working shifts, small kids and regular life just thrown in??

Well that's it for today. Got a few christmas presents in today. Only like 31 days or something. UGG!

So thanks again Lady P, I am so looking forward to you and I pushing forward together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment