Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lights are up......

Well I got home from work this morning and it was warm...(kinda) out and I decided that it was time to get our Christmas lights up on our house. As some of you know, we had a house fire last year and we just moved into our new house last October.
Well we were so busy getting things for the insurance, Christmas, and getting all the household items purchased so we could live in it, that we didn't get much of a chance to get Christmas lights up before the holidays had arrived. So today, even though I should have went to bed, I worked away at them until they were done. And I must say they look fantastic. I may be prejudice. I'll post a pic tomorrow night and you can make your own opinion keeping in mind that they look better in person!
I finally fell into bed at 6pm. Thing is I was over tired by then and couldn't sleep I laid there for a couple hours, seemed pointless so I got up at 8:30pm. I know sleep is an important part of a healthy lifestyle but if I was to sleep as much as I felt I should I would never get anything done.
I can come right home and fall into bed in the morning. Darin and the boys are going away for the day and shouldn't be home until after lunch. Then I will have to get up because he will be doing a brake job for his uncle. I get supper ready while I am up and then once he comes in I can go back to bed until I have to get up and head to work. I have a feeling that I will need that much sleep by then!!
Monday Ty is off to chool so I can sleep all day that day too. Hey I am getting spoiled I am not use to that much sleep.......then again we'll see what tommorrow brings.

Never seems to work out how it is planned. :)

I think I got my work out in today. Up and down that latter. At least 60 times today. Goot exercise for the legs. Trust me I can feel it!

Today is also my next door neighbours 50th birthday!! Happy Birthday Gloria. Thank you for the help with my kids. I hope you have a great day!! XO

I'll post a pic tomorrow of my house so you can give me your opinion!!... of the lights that is

No comments:

Post a Comment