Friday, November 13, 2009

Santa is coming to town.....

My legs feel good today. No pain. stiff a bit but the pain when I bend has passed. (That's a good thing). No exercise today :( I had Tyson home, no excuse I know. But I had many other things more important to get done. That had to be done.

I can have a day off I just have to be sure to stick to my calories and push that water into me. I find it easier to drink it at work when I am busy and get my few minute breaks, than at home when I have so many people needing different things all at once.

I took Dalton out of school early this afternoon. He went to see his teacher from last year, Ms. LeSage. He loves her. I guess that she was really happy to see him. Surprised and happy!! He was too. Thank you Nicole for making such a wonderful dent in my son's life and for giving him back the love of school. Your one special woman... and you hubby is not too bad either...:).

Nanny and Poppa took the boys to the Santa Claus parade. It is at night, and lots of lights. I met up with them after work and finished watching the end of it with them. Pastor Mark was sure to stop by and drop a TON of treats at their feet. I said no but apparently he forgot that Halloween was just 2 weeks ago. He always spoils them.( on the up side though, I have been good to stay out of the treats. If you know me personally, you know how good it is that I have not eaten the chocolate bars, it calls me but I resist! Yay Me!)

Tyson was so excited this year, I was surprised. It will be fun this year at Christmas. It's fun ever year! Just more interactive this year.

THANKS Mom and Dad!! We all Love you so much! The things you do for us we can't say thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment