Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa emails????

Have you seen or heard about the Santa email?? Santa will send your child a personalized email in regards to Christmas. It is really cool. You upload your child's picture and age, eye colour and a gift that he/she wants. Your postal code . Santa shows the child where the north pole is and how far it is to your house. He shows their picture in the naughty and nice book. And points out that he knows what your child wants for Christmas.

Dalton is at the age where he kinda believes but isn't sure, He got an email and was amazed at how he knew the stuff he did. But then he saw Tyson's and said "you had something to do with this didn't you?" I said I just gave him the email addresses he did the rest. So he is still unsure.
Tyson watched his 4 times he was amazed. He sat and watched intently. I'm not sure if it was because Santa is totally snowballed on his behavior and told him he was good or just the email message itself. It is called Santa's PNP. Here he was watching with Daddy. Over'n' over.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I 'm sure I'll be OK but I really have to try to get some more activity into my Day. I hate to do it before I go to bed at night but I am starting to think that I am going to have to to fit it in. I find I don't settle in as well after working up a sweat!!
Ugg how do we make the day longer??
For anyone interested.... the page to get to SANTA EMAILS IS.....
give it a try your kids will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment