Thursday, November 19, 2009

LOOOOOve it!!

Yesterday I was at Walm*art with my Mom and I found a new treat. It is yummy. At only 5 calories per serving it is such a good treat that you can squeeze into any day. It is Cherry Pomegranate Sugar free Jello!! It was soo good. Did I say that already. Why can all things be this easy. But that isn't what this about getting it done easy.


It took me many years of getting overweight and eating unhealthy that this is going to be work. Hard work, work that I will be proud of, work that I did just me no one else. I did it for ME! So it shouldn't be easy. It should be work. Easy is what got me here to begin with.

I start my midnights tommorrow so I am back to switching my eating around. It is so hard to organize your eating day when your sleeping when you should be eating. So I eat my breakfast at suppertime. Eat my lunch when I get to work. And Eat my supper about 4am so that it is long digested before I fall into bed at 8am. It is the only way that I can manage because it I try to eat meals "normally" when i work nights, I find that I am hungry all night and fight to stay away from it. This way it works for me.

Anybody have any better ideas?? I am open to suggestions. I just don't know what else to do, it isn't about will power it's about going to bed not on a full stomach and not gorging at work on midnights.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana. I have often had sugar free jelly as a snack. It is actually very satisfying - is it the gelatine? I don't know.

    Your meal plan for the night shift seems very sensible to me.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me think and then go look. Yup it's gelatine.

    I find it hard to juggle meals and work all night. I find that method just "works".

    ReplyDelete