Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ugg the pain...

Well, if I thought that Jillian was hard yesterday. I didn't know what today was going to bring! I am sore. My legs are killing me. I thought I had good muscles in my legs but boy was I wrong. I fought through it again today. Pain and grimacing aside it was OK. But I am sure walking funny I am sure.

Not much to report, it is a beautiful day again today but I cannot walk outside. I have way too many things to do and not enough time to do it! I managed the workout so I'm happy.

I have to go to Wal*art and I think I am going to pick up some weights to go along with the workout.

On the food side. I am doing pretty good to stick to my calories and fat. I am looking more and more for things at the grocery store that are healthier. Thing is.... most of the stuff i love there is no way it can be lower calories. lol

I found the best recipe for some muffins and my kids LOVE them. And they are healthy. It's a devil's food cake mix and a 15 oz can of pumpkin. That's it. Mix them together and bake for 30 minutes making 24 muffins. It is just like brownies. They are 87.5 calories each and very little fat and LOTS of fibre!! I wish everything on this new way of thinking was that easy.

Try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment