Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nice Day...

It was a perfect day for 4 wheeling.

Darin's Mom, her friend and the four of us went on our bikes for a ride. It was a great day. The kids had a ton of fun. We went out for lunch and it was a bit difficult having everyone around you eating hamburgers and fries, chicken nuggets and fries, and you have to choose a turkey sandwich. I love turkey so it wasn't that difficult. It isn't as good without Mayo and butter but it was good. It is also more difficult to control the calorie count. You don't know how it is prepared and all the extras that they put into it.

I used my best possible guesstimate. I was quite liberal with it better more than less. I also had a bowl of turkey soup. It was good. It warmed the belly on a cool fall day.

I just can't get past the whole "black" coffee thing. I like my cream. I love my Tim Horton's but too have learned to drive by instead of drive thru. If I told you that an extra large double double was over 200 calories would you be surprised? I figure I should have an extra $ 10.00 in my pocket each week if I continue to Drive by. Maybe it's a good thing "black" coffee doesn't taste so good? Kinda makes you think doesn't it. A few little changes can make a BIG difference.

Some thing's are easier than others. Trust me though I still have a LONG way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment