Friday, November 27, 2009

seriously.....

Don't ya wanna just punch somebody when they note what your eating???

We decided to have pizza for supper tonight. We were rushing and needing to get things done. I was starving. I mean tummy growling starving. Not good.

So I ate one piece. Not so good for the healthy eating, I know but better than burgers and fries. Then still hungry. Ate another. Then my (not so) better half , says " isn't that enough?", "not really part of the diet is it?"

Did you ever want to just smack someone? He came close. I wouldn't but Jeez. I have been so good. I was done. I had been good all day and only went over my calories by 149. I just wanted to reach across grab his shirt and say.....REALLY??? Have you looked in the mirror lately. Are you some kinda perfect?? Did I miss something??

For those of you who know me.. your shocked aren't you. I was good. I refrained from slapping and commenting and just walked away. So NOT me!! Really I wouldn't have slapped him but ohh his is so lucky I was quiet! LOL

Just for note though, I was up sick at 3:30am so it so wasn't worth it!! But I wouldn't dare tell him that!! Ahhhh, Rolaids.

SMACK !!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Diana - not sure if your hubby needs to lose or not but my first husband was naturally slim and nagged at me all the time about my weight. Long story short about the only thing in our marriage I could control was my weight which was why I topped out at 280 pounds.

    My new husband never says a word - but he is a physiotherapist and the only reason he wants me to lose weight is for my joint health. I currently outweigh him by 40 pounds - and he could care less. If I asked him to run out right now and get me something he would without question (ok an outloud question).

    Sorry the pizza didn't agree with you -- that's when we know this is working - what used to make us happy just makes us sick.

    ReplyDelete