Monday, November 23, 2009

Weigh in Day....

So with working nights and everything being backwards this week I was a bit concerned on how things were looking. Scale wise but.......It was good. I weighed in this am at 212 lbs. Woo Hoo I was/ am thrilled about that. That is a total of 17 lbs in 5 weeks.

I didn't measure myself though today. I was too tired and once I got the kids off to school. I dragged my fanny into bed. I slept or tried to sleep today but I really only got about 4 hours of solid sleep. The rest I just laid there. I hate that. Tomorrow Ty is home so I will have sometime to get that measuring in. Kinda sorta. Hmmm.

My biggest thing is I haven't had any "exercise" of sorta to think of. I have to be more diligent to fit that in but when everything goes backwards with nights it seems hard to get it in. I could give up more sleep but if healthy is the way to be that isn't really an option now is it. One more night then afternoons the rest of the week so even if I only get in my 30 day shred I will be happy with that. 30 mins of "Hard" work and I can at least say that I "did" some exercise.

Have you tried that Jillian Micheal's 30day shred?? You wanna work out. Try that. Ugg for the first few days. Better now but still hard to find the energy, even though I have more, to fit it in on nights.

If you haven't tried Spark people I suggest that too. I love the fact that I can journal my food, keep track automatically and am accountable like a bank book. I credit some of that to my success. I think that is why it takes time to learn to eat properly again. Try it. If you haven't I like it!!

Is there any suggestions like spark people or Jillian's 30 day shred that you have that you haven't mentioned on your blogs?? What has been the best part of assisting you on your journey?? Is it...exercise, the support, the food journals, your family, what is it?? Care to share??

Oh one more thing, made the salsa chicken from The prior fat girl cookbook!! Tonight for supper, just tweaked it a bit!! LOVED it!! Have you got your cookbook yet?? Stop by and see Jen and get yours now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana - Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment so I could find you.

    I just got Jen's cookbook and I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner tonight. I'm not much of a cook but I'm going to give it a whirl. Salsa chicken, maybe?

    It looks like you are off to a great start with your weight loss. Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana. Wow! That's a pretty impressive loss! And 17lbs in 5 weeks is brilliant.

    I have no great tips for weight loss. It's just what works for you and everyone is different.

    Keep up the good work!

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete