Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Long time.....no post..

So, as you can see I have been over neglectful on this blog. I will try to be more accountable in the future. For those who know us we are quite busy and having two boys a full time shift working job and trying to keep a house in one piece can be a lot some days.

I will post the pics of the house from the past year that some of you have been wanting to see the competed project. It is nice I must admit having a new house. It is unfortunate but I am glad now that all things transpired as they did. At the time and for the last year I could not say that but now that things have settled and I have not lost my mind. I am greatful. And thank the powers that be everyday.

On the kid front, Dalton has recently turned the big nine and Tyson turned four. Dalton went into grade four and Tyson started in Jr Kindergarden. He loves it. I find that he is starting to settle down and develop the personality with wisdom. He was such a character before and now he can use the bigger words to make us laugh more. Only because he now knows what they mean. He has a great teacher and I adore her. She is so attentive to all the kids. And patient. I am glad that Tyson got her for his first year of school.

Dalton is not enjoying school this year as much as last. He does not have as nice of a teacher as last year and apparently she is a screamer. It seems that every year that he is in the portable that he ends up having a teacher that is. Then again no teacher is as great to him a the teacher he had last year. ahe is hoping that she returns to his school next year to teach him in grade 5. But he will most likely get her mother instead.

Darin is Darin and he is well. Nothing much changes with him. He is busy with work and when he is home he is busy in his garage. When he isn't busy with his kids.

Me well I have embarked on a new adventure and will share with you along the way. Hoping for encouragement and kind words. I am starting the long struggle to get healthy. I am not going to "preach" about diet and exercise but be aware that if your coming here, you may find me venting about it sometimes. Or looking for help. Either way I look for your feedback.

This blog is about our family and health is a part of that. It is a long journey that I have entered in. Looking about 90lb journey for me. So feel free to give your 2 cents.

90 lbs. Seriously. I can't believe I let it get to that. I am ashamed as well as happy that I have decided to stop here. It was 99lbs. I have struggled through 2 weeks of eating better and lost 9 lbs. Doesn't seem like much and becomes hard to find a way through your eating habits when I go to work. I take things with me but when you have the will power at home and remove all temptation, then go to work and it awaits you it is a challenge. Not to mention the shifts. It is hard to totally switch your days and nights around and still eat healthy. Excuses. I know I can do it.

So I am about to do it. I can't believe that I am but.... I weigh 220.0 lbs today. Hard to believe but I do. It makes me sick to look at that. Upsets me. tears me up. But not anymore I can do it. I can do it for me. I can do it for my family. I can be an example to my kids. Whom I love more than anything.

On that note. I am going. Saddened and flustrated. But I am going to go for a walk it is a beautiful day, my kids are at school and I CAN!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment