Tuesday, November 24, 2009

measure......measure...measure...

So I measured myself this morning. I have lost 4 inches overall. I thought it would be more the way my pants feel but nope. I'm happy with that so I'm not complaining.

I spent most of the day cleaning up my sad affair of a house so that I can get some decorations up this weekend. I find that when I work nights everything sacrifices. The house, the sleep, the patience. Ugg glad they are over for another 3 weeks. I know they say it takes years off your life. I believe it.

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving for all my American friends. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day and try to stick to the plan. You can do it. Thanksgiving is being thankful for the family, friends and your life. YOUR LIFE!! Eating tons of stuff that will make you feel like crap in the long run is what got us here in the first place.

Enjoy your day and indulge a little but remember Christmas is not that far away!!

Have A Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment